Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

Zeuste [3-Pack Silver 6Ft] Lightning Charging Cables


This is a very nice three pack of lightning cables. I picked up this particular package because my kids iPhone and iPad cords we're not working very well anymore. It was time for replacements. What I really liked best about this particular pack was that they were 6 foot long cords which allowed them (and me) more room when things were charging. For example, my kids sitting in the backseat of my car needed to charge something, but that cord wouldn't reach as far as the cigarette lighter. Now with these long cords, there is no problem with them plugging in and still having enough room to maneuver their device.

Overall, the manufacturing seemed to be very good for this particular product. I could find no major manufacturing defects or pieces of plastic sticking out anywhere. I do need to report that after two weeks of use one of the cables connection heads popped off. I wasn't too worried about this as I had to back ups now, But just wanted to add that into my review so others could be aware. Both of the other cables are working perfectly, So this just could have been a glitch.

Overall I'm very happy with the performance of these cables so far.

To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B01D4IGO7M