This was a great little find to keep with me as I'm out and about and want get a different 'look' for my phone pics. Sometimes, that little extra space on the sides of your pic can make all the difference in how it looks!
I was very impressed with how the lens was packaged in a simple yet well-designed box to ensure that it did not move during transport and did not accidentally scratch the lens. The weight of the lens in the hand was solid and felt heavier than I would have imagined. This speaks to some of the good manufacturing quality that comes with this particular lens. I could find no major manufacturing defects or pieces of metal sticking out from the apparatus that holds the lens. The product comes with two clip adapters, Which is good for me in case I lose one. The clip adapters are not of as high-quality as the lens itself in my opinion. However, it did provide a very good and tight fit over my phone. What I definitely wanted to try out with this particular lens was how close I could get to a flower or something very,very close in order to get a macro picture. I learned you cannot get extremely close with this particular fisheye lens. The closest I could get without it un-focusing was about 8 inches from the object. On a side note, I did try to put this on my laptop webcam and it didn't work (I have a MacBook Air). It doesn't let enough light in and so the picture was very dark and it could not be used this way.
I would have liked to have seen something a little smoother go over the fisheye lens piece that goes in front of your cell phone lens. Only because when you remove the clip, it can drag along your cell phone camera's glass and I am worried it will cause scratching.
Overall, I love the quality of the product itself and its ability to bring out a nice high quality perspective when in use.
To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B01EJAQMMG