Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

Sades SA708GT Headset


My review comes from my 14 year old son whom I bought these for. His last set of headphones to play Xbox live with just had the microphone stop working and we figured it was a connection issue/wire between the mic apparatus and where it connects within the earbud. I wanted to pick him up a new set, and this seemed like a very nice one.

When I received the headset, there were a few things that won me right off the bat. One was that these have to be plugged in to get power and so there was no need for extra batteries. Those of you parents out there who have young sons know how fast they can go through these batteries! The next thing that I really liked was that the microphone can be tucked up into the left earphone so there is less chance it can get broken by being sat on, etc. Thirdly, the noise canceling function worked extremely well and the ear pads were comfortable.

The sound quality was good to very good for this level of a gaming headset. My son had no issues with the microphone as some other reviewers have stated happen to their's. Overall, this is a very well-made headset and it passed my 14-year-olds test!

To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B01EKF3GSS