Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2016

Colore Watercolor Paint Set


This is a beautiful watercolor paint set. The fact that it comes with so many different colors to choose from was just a fantastic plus for the price.

I found that the feel of the paint was very good, a very small bit feeling of liquidity only in that when the plate I had it on (and turned completely vertical) it did run ever so slightly . But the colors were very vibrant and brilliant when they did not have any water added.

Each tube does come with a foil seal in order to keep the paint fresh within the tube. When actually testing the product, the feel on the paintbrush had a very nice smooth feel and absorbed into the paper quickly. Adding a tad bit amount of water did not over-lighten the color. It's going to be a great addition to my crafting area.

Overall I feel the variety of colors and the way it felt on the paintbrush as well as how easily it washed off indicated if very high quality paint. I am very happy with this product!
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B01B17UBI6