Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

Mobility iPad Folio Case - Light Green


My 11-year-old daughter desperately needed a replacement for her iPad case. If you see my video, you'll understand why. I ordered the lime green color because I wanted to make sure I could spot it anywhere in the room faster. Is that crazy?

I was really happy with the quality of this case. I knew when I ordered it that it would not be real leather, but the feel is very good nonetheless. The inside cover and back that the iPad touches is extremely soft! My daughter definitely said to me that she really loved the way it converts to be able to stand upright by itself so she could watch movies without holding it. A look over the stitching revealed no major issues, loose threads, or bad stitching. My 11-year-old has really take to loving the stylus although, when I looked over it, It seemed a bit cheaply made however it has held up to her daily abuse ok so far. The only other thing I wish was different was that the magnets that hold the cover over it were stronger. It really didn't take much to detach them and I'm worried that could fly open easier if it fell. Just a hunch.

Overall I think this is a very nicely made product of good to high-quality and I'm (and my daughter) extremely happy with this purchase!

To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B01E5YH5S6