An extremely well made a swimming goggles in my humble opinion. I purchased this nice set for my 11-year-old daughter who is on a local swim team.I like to always have extras on hand just in case. She's now moved into an adult size goggles and this seemed like a nice choice.
I really like to check out the manufacturing quality of a product as that can make a big difference and whether something will last or not. As I looked over this pair of goggles, I could find no major manufacturing defects, plastic pieces sticking out, or scratches on the lenses. I particularly liked it that the company went so far as to put protective stickers over the lenses until you take them off. The feel of the straps was very nice, but what I thought was really nice was the feel of goggles over the eyes (comfortable/secure).
I tested these at my local pool and found them to work extremely well. There is no major glare while in use, the straps stayed secure around my head, no lens leakage, and the anti-fogging worked as promised.
Overall, I feel this is a very well-made set of swimming goggles. I also really loved the fact that the storage case was a nice hard plastic to avoid frivolous scratches.
To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B01E1T5VUO