This is a simple very nice coffee cup for a gift. I picked this one up for one of my children to give to my husband on Father's Day. When she saw it she couldn't help but giggle a ton! "Oh mom, this is perfect!".
It is a standard size coffee cup without any extra bells and whistles. The construction is simple and yet it feels solid in the hand, The lettering does not look like it will wear off in the dishwasher which is always a plus for me! I hate it when you have to hand wash things. From a manufacturing standpoint, the quality of the cup is very good and I could find no ceramic pieces sticking out or bad molding.
Overall, I am very happy with the cup, and I think it will be a great big hit with lots of laughs on Father's Day.
I received this product free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B01FRRQES2