Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

Starling's Car Trunk Organizer


I am absolutely in love with this organizer! I've been secretly in envy of my sister in law's for quite sometime. Do you know when I think about this? When I make a turn and I can hear everything in my trunk rattle from one side to the other. It's a busy working mom's life! So here we go, this is my effort in getting my car and kid stuff organized.

In looking over the manufacturing quality of the product, I have to say, it is extremely well-made! Quality of the fabric feels fantastic, and all the sides felt very nice and strong. What I particularly liked about this was that the straps were nice and strong and felt well attached to the base. The stitching looked good and the amount of pockets is nice!

I can safely report to you now that the organizer has freed up a ton more room in the trunk AND I don't hear the rattling! WOOHOO!

To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B01AROI49W