The number of brushes you get with the set is just fantastic. I do my own nails at home (and I love to do my daughter's). I wanted this set because I knew it came with the pieces that could be used for stones and jewelry application. In looking at the manufacturing quality of the bag everything comes in, it is just a small vinyl plastic bag that is nothing very fancy. But the stitching on it was well-done and the two buttons used to hold it closed worked very nicely. I particularly like that it had a plastic cover go over the tops of the brushes to protect them.
My only issue was that the tops of the brush heads were not attached to the rest of the brush very well. Without very much pressure, I pulled on the tops of the brushes and they detached from the rest of the brush very easily. I thought maybe this was perhaps just the one brush that I chose, so I picked another one randomly to do the same test. It too came apart very easily. I believe if the manufacturer could add a stronger adhesive to prevent them coming apart, that would definitely help with quality.
Overall I feel it's a very nicely made set with many options. When my daughter and I tried out the brushes, we found that they tell very good in the hand and performed nicely. They were also relatively easy to clean and after drying kept their shape. We also tried the accessory attaching pieces. It was super nice to have different options of sizes as we had to go through a couple until we found one that would work with the size of this jewels we wanted to add to the nails.
I'm very happy with the set and will probably be using some hot glue or superglue to reattach the paintbrush heads that came off when I pulled them.
To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B016W7L4U4