Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

Hydor 25W Submersible Glass Aquarium Heater


This is a great little heater! I wanted to buy something for my 5 gallon aquarium as I have a beta and some other fish. And I know they need to be at a warmer temperature, so I picked this one up to ensure that. When I looked over the product itself, I could see no major manufacturing defects or issues. The thermometer looks very well-made and sturdy.

I also have a digital underwater aquarium thermometer, so I tested to see if the temperature I set this heater at was truly accurate. I set the heater for 79°Fahrenheit and checked it the next day on the digital thermometer. The digital turn thermometer read 78.6. For my personal use this was acceptable and I did not feel this was a significant difference in what the heater was putting out.

Overall I think this is a great little tear in it did a wonderful job in my small aquarium.

To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B0006JLPG8