There are lots of different reasons why people need to do kegel exercises. For me, after having two kids and now being in my 40s, things are just not as tight as they used to be and bladder control starts becoming an issue. As my urologist said, doing Kegel exercises helps keep everything strong and 'together'.
I was pleasantly surprised at the high-quality I saw with these. The material used is extremely soft and very comfortable with a good size and design. The 'tail' of the ball was very flexible and felt comfortable while pulling it out. During the course of the day, and having the ball inserted, I can honestly say that it was very comfortable, and I could notice the difference while performing the exercises during the day due to the weight of the ball. At home, it was washed with antibacterial soap and dried. It did not dry out but stayed soft and supple.
Overall, I feel it is a very nicely made product and was comfortable well being used per the manufacture's directions. I was never uncomfortable while it was in use and I do very much like that it came with a discrete bag I can put away.
To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B013J2I7TQ