Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

Everyday Vacation Giant Pink Flamingo Float


I can't believe the size and amazingness of this flamingo! It is so big our local community pool will not let us use this as it takes up way too much room. That should give you an idea of just how incredibly big and awesome this float is. So instead, I've decided we will use this at the pond on our ranch!

As you can see from the pictures, this is big enough for an adult to lay down on or 2 kids (14 and 11). When we tried it out on the pond I had to speedily beat my kids running to get on it first. It is so incredibly fun, I cannot even describe it. As an adult, it feels like you're a little kid again when you sit on top of this giant float.

I like to tell everyone about the manufacturing quality of a product as I, like you, want my things to last. For this one, as I looked over the whole product, it appeared well-made and durable. Like with any other float I know that we have to take care of it to prevent it from getting punctured, but it feels like the plastic is nice and sturdy. The seams were nicely done and I could find no major plastic pieces sticking out anywhere or in any areas where it would poke me. The valves were very nice, and appeared well-made and durable.

You may have read from other reviews that the head fills up separately from the body. The head takes a normal size input that we are used to with most floats (and less than 1 min to fill up with compressor). However, the actual body uses a much much bigger hole. So big in fact, that you would not be able to really blow from your mouth into this area. And if you did, it would take you hours and hours and hours. Instead what I used, is my air compressor hose and even with this, it took about 10 minutes to fill up. But that is just my personal experience.

Overall I am super happy with this purchase and the smiles and giggles from my kids were more than enough for me to realize this was a great purchase for the summer! We are even thinking of taking it to the beach with us.

To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B01D5TFI4U