This is become my new favorite aquarium device. It was a close tie between my CO2 indicator and this, but this definitely won out! I have been testing it out continuously for over a week now and it has consistently given great results. It is so easy to use that there really isn't much to it at all.
The overall feel of the product was good, and I could see no major manufacturing defects or plastic pieces sticking out. The wire connection between the main device and the thermometer probe where nice and tight. After I removed the plastic cover from the digital read area, the LCD was clear and bright for me to read. When comparing readings between the digital thermometer and an aquarium mercury one, the digital thermometer read 78.2 while the mercury thermometer read 79.
This is a great addition to my little 5 gallon community. I'm super happy I got it!
To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B01E96KHNA