What an absolutely fantastic backpack! I've been looking for something that both I and my kids can use when we take weekend camping trips. Although this is not an internal or external frame backpack, it was extremely comfortable and able to hold quite a bit of gear.
Looking over the quality of the back pack, it is extremely well-made with strong straps and a ton of extra storage pockets. No where could I find issues with the stitching and all of the zippers were great and worked very well and smooth. It is great that this particular backpack also has the waist straps that allow for it to sit comfortably on the hips. The only thing that I would have liked it to have had would have been for the over the shoulder straps and back pad be thicker and a more ventilated back pad.
The adjustability was phenomenal, and the weight was nicely balanced when it was packed completely. I picked up the orange color and I can safely say that it is a very nice classic hiking orange color.
Overall, I think this is an extremely well-made product and it was very comfortable for me. Although I can see that if you were to go on a very very long trek, the shoulder straps could potentially become uncomfortable after a while due to the padding issue.
To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B015ON62B8