Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

2B MASTER Watermelon Slicer


This is the hottest summer gadget this year! I know, I know, I caved and got one because I really was curious as to how this fascinating little device worked. And I'm not ashamed to admit, my husband does not allow me to cut watermelon because I cut crooked or slaughter it every time. Now with this new gadget, he can't say anything!

In looking over the manufacturing quality of the product, the handle plastic was very nice and soft, gripped nicely, and felt good in hand. The only issue that I had, was that the wire which cuts the watermelon got bent somewhat when I was first learning how to use it. I think a little bit thicker or sturdier attachment area for this would help greatly. The small melon baller was a nice addition, and edges were sharp on one side, and the round side did not feel like it would break with some pressure. I didn't particularly like that the welded/molded circle part of the spoon with the straight part (see video).

Overall, I think this is a pretty well made product. After I got the hang of how to use it, it has become easier and easier!

To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B01EKDPT5I