A fantastic set of tree straps to go with my new camping hammocks for the summer. It's time to hit the road camping so I grabbed a set of these straps and have found them to be VERY well made. They are sturdy, strong, and the stitching if very very good. The carabiners are what seem to me to be industrial strength without any weak spots. This was my favorite thing about the set. They even have a screw on feature!!
The material of the straps is a very nice thickness with no issues in the stitching nor strength. There is only 1 loop on the end versus others you might find out there that have multiple loop options along the strap. When tried out on the trees, it worked great with no slippage and morning dew didn't affect the ability to stay in place.
I tested the straps also at my home around square posts and they held up very well. Please note that you need to do a youtube search for how to best put up straps around square poles. There was no slipping and no weird 'creaky' sounds like it wouldn't stay put (I'm always scared I don't put them on right and they'll give way). Overall a fantastic purchase I am very happy with.
To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B01FQBPUFM