Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

Augymer Magic Cube Rubik's Cube 5x5


My little girl absolutely loves puzzles and mazes. In no time flat she figured out the pyramid rubik's puzzle I gave her as a Christmas present. In addition, she also figured out the cool snake like puzzle piece as well!  She has yet to be able to solve a 3 x 3 Rubik's cube, and I purchased this one for her upcoming birthday as I know she'll just love it as an additional challenge!

Overall the construction of the puzzle is very well-done and appears made of a good to high-quality. Each row was extremely easy to move in all directions. This was unlike the original 4 x 4 Rubik's cube which can tend to be a little stiff. Just as the product description says, there were no stickers on this one and the colors appeared well marked on the puzzle.

I think this is a very well-made cube and it's going to create future hours of fun for my girl!
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

At the time of this review writing, the 5x5 was unavailable via the regular seller I purchased mine from.  Here is a link to the 4x4.

To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B01AK1ILZE