Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Spigo Resin Pot


I thought this pot was going to be one of those very lightweight items that you see at Home Depot or Walmart. I was totally surprised that this is a very solid and slightly heavy plastic resin pot. I chose the blue color since I wanted a pop of color in my front garden.

From a manufacturing standpoint, the pot is very well-made.I could find no major defects or pieces of plastic from the molding process sticking out. It has a smooth feel all the way around but just know that it does not have holes at the bottom for water drainage. There is a spot or you could drill one hole through but you will have to do it manually at home (that's what I did).

For my blue color, it almost seems from afar that it is made out of clay until you get a little closer and feel it. Overall, I think it was a very well-made pot and suits my needs perfectly.

To buy on Amazon:  http://amzn.com/B01EGM3LQ2