Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2016

Home Complete Space Saver Bags


We've all seen the space saver bags on TV and although they may seem a little cheesy, for me, they are actually pretty darn helpful!  I've tried using the cheaper generic ones where you just put things in and squish them closed to get the air out, then zip them up, but inevitably the air leaks back in.

I desperately needed some for all the extra pillows I have in my house.  4 are for camping, 4 are for when company comes over and I just don't have any extra space for something that takes up that much room!  So I decided 1 finally needed to buy some of the better ones. These fit the bill perfectly!
Not only did I get a great bargain with so many bags and one box, but the different sizes really work well with some of my smaller items as well.

The manufacturing of the actual bags themselves felt very good, and I did not feel like the plastic used to make them was too thin or would tear at the seams. The clip that actually seals the top part of the bag probably could have been a little bit better made, but it didn't affect the functionality at all. I had no issues at all with the bag after all the air was out, and those plastic pieces that you turn to close the hole felt very well-made.

Overall, I feet this was a very high-quality set and very easy to use. I will definitely be picking up a couple more boxes for other items in my home.

To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B0191OBGH6