You know I used to have a clock right by my sink in the bathroom so I could time the mornings on school days. Unfortunately, that particular clock had a second hand and so my daughter stole it from me to time her teeth brushing in the morning. Ever since then I've been looking for a replacement. Just something small and easy that I could quickly look at as I'm getting ready.
This little cube clock is really nice and definitely fit the bill for what I needed it for. Although it is not true wood, and the corners might come undone because it's just a fake wood like layer adhesive on top, it doesn't matter to me. I thought this would just tell me the time but I have found that it can do so much more. It has three alarm settings, can cycle through the time, date, and temperature (then turn off or you can set it to stay on) and you can even adjust brightness. (just read instructions and keep playing with the settings). For me in particular I really like the brightness feature as in the middle of the night when I get up and go in the bathroom I don't even have to turn on the light. It acts just like a nightlight! I would say that it's not a super high quality product however it could last a while if you take care of it.
Overall, this nice little clock did exactly what I needed it to. And the fact but it has a few extra features is a nice little plus. But don't expect a super high-quality item.
To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B016D8DZZE