Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

easyDecor Solar Outdoor String Lights (8 modes)


I don't have alot of outlets in my front yard for decorating and so I am always looking for great solar powered lights. Over the last christmas I coveted led soft blue lights I saw in my neighbors yard on their bushes and trees and vowed to get some. I found these little gems and they work great! It's a nice long cord and after leaving them all day in the sun to get charged up, they shined wonderfully at night. They got an additional test when we had an unexpected rain storm while I had them hooked up.

I will use this in my front garden for now to sit outside at night and have them light up, then move them at xmas to anywhere I want. The quality is great and I had no issues with any of the lights being burned out. The manufacturing quality was fantastic and I could find no issues. I especially like the soft glow these produce and the fact that they have so many great settings! I am super happy with this purchase!

To buy on Amazon: https://amzn.com/B01DLHPX96