Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2016


What a great UV dryer! I thought based on looking at the pictures in the description that it would be very small and boy was I wrong! It is actually a great size for me as my daughter and I love to do our nails occasionally. Rather than going to the salon and paying a ton of money every month to have our nails done, I opted to get this dryer and a set of good tools on the side in order to do my own nails at home.

First, let me tell you about the two little tools that come with this set. The cuticle tool had a nice weight to it and the edges were relatively sharp. The other tool has a cute little crystal on the top and also appears to be well made. As for the actual dryer itself, I would say that the quality of the plastic molding is good. Although there are a few areas on it where small pieces of plastic were sticking out from the manufacturing process and they were not completely smooth.  In addition, the reflective material on the bottom (seen in the picture as the bluish piece) had some bubbling in it and was not smoothly adhered to the plastic bottom.

This comes with four special UV tube lights and all of mine we're in great condition when received. Just make sure that when you take out the Styrofoam from the inside of the product around the lamps, that you and sure you push the lamp base all the way back into the socket if itAccidentally gets pulled out as you remove the Styrofoam.

Although this product comes with no instructions, if you watch my video, you can figure out very quickly how to use it. It has that will leave the UV lights on in definitely. And it also has a second setting that when turned on and then when the timer switches also turned on, it will keep the UV lights on for two minutes. There's really not much more to it than that!

Overall, I think it is a good product and when my daughter and I tried it out, It worked exactly as it was supposed to. We really like it!

To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B01EWACUE2