Previously I had one of these expandable garden hoses but with metal connectors, not plastic. Unfortunately that last one I had was defective in that where the metal piece connected to the green part of the hose (lots of water leaking). I sent that product back and and now I'm ready to try out this one with plastic connectors.
I am much more in love with this one and the last one I had. I found this one didn't have any defects at all, the manufacturing quality was very nice, and there were no plastic pieces or edges that were torn, sticking out, or broken. I wanted to get a hose like this that was smaller and could be kept inside my house where I have a faucet to water my inside plants. It works perfectly and was exactly what I was looking for. I'm super glad I picked this up!
To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B016C85PDA