Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2016

5 Pack 45 mm Rotary Crochet Edge Skip Blades



What a great set of replacement blades! I've expanded my sewing experience onto crochet and although I am just a beginner I wanted to ensure that I had some good blades for my Fiskar's Rotary cutter. These blades completely met my expectations as they are very sharp, come pre-oiled, and I love the fact that they come with their own carry case. They take up hardly any room at all in my sewing storage space and their quality is fantastic! In fact, I cut myself while shooting my review video, so that tells you how sharp they can be!

I have a 45 mm rotary cutter and the blades fit extremely well within it. They are not loose and while in use, they move smoothly. The holes this crochet edge skip blade made were very good not too big. After just one pass on my self-healing mat, they gave me the results I needed. Overall it's a fantastic replacement blade that is just as compatible as the original manufacturers in my opinion.

I love the quality of these blades and will definitely be ordering replacements by the same company next time!

To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B01D1X0W2I