An absolutely fabulous set of grooming supplies. I got tired of the high cost of taking my dog to the groomer all the time so I vowed I would just learn how to do it myself. Since I made this decision, I have purchased an Andis electric clipper I was using an old set of hairstyling clippers for the rest of her touch ups. Now I am so excited that I have this new set to add to my dog grooming stuff!
Manufacturing of the actual holding case itself was very well done. It is very thin, had good stitching, is easily storable, and the zipper was smooth. In looking over each individual scissor piece, I noticed that all came in their own plastic sleeves and were very sharp upon arrival. I love the fact that you can unscrew them to have them sharpened separately whenever the time comes (my old set didn't come apart). The fact that they also included a small bit of oil to keep the scissors nice and lubricated was a fantastic plus. The additional comb that was also included is great for getting out knots and giving a quick comb through.
I couldn't be more pleased with this little set! It has everything that I needed to have in order to ensure my dog is always looking her best!
I receive this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B016QL3VHA