It really was time for me to replace my old salt and pepper shakers.I still have two little turkeys sitting on my table that we've been using since Thanksgiving! These are extremely well grinders, and a bit larger than what I had expected. However these look great sitting by my stove and look good when I put them on the table.
I love the fact that depending on which way you turn the grinder it will change how course the spice comes out. That's a super nice plus in my book. I also love that the bottom part is glass and not some cheap clear plastic plus it can hold so much. (This makes for way less time between refills). The metal pieces were nice and smooth and the turning mechanism is a little stiff but that is to be expected when grinding. I had no issues with the grinding mechanism at all.
Overall a very well made product!