Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Careful Gardener Watering Wand


I am totally in love with this gardening hose. I have had three 'gardening wands' in the past and somehow, some way, they always end up just being breaking, cracking, or leaking all over the place.I am happy to say that after a week and a half of testing this product outside (as we've just put in our garden for the springtime) it has worked wonderfully!

You can see from other reviewers what the different settings are (cone, flat, shower, etc) or me what I liked best was the ability to turn on and off the pressure with the little handle as well as the ability to completely cut off the water flow. The product felt great in the hand and I could find no major defects in manufacturing or any plastic/metal pieces sticking out anywhere. The washers that came with the product to help stop any leaking worked great for me. There was only ever so slightly a tiny drip from the connector but this didn't bother me.
I LOVE it!


To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B019VKI8VM