Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2016

Sminiker 88 Piece First Aid Kit


My husband has a great first aid kit that came automatically with his Xterra and I only wish that mine also had one. My family and I do a lot of camping and long road trips and sure enough, something always happens to my two kids. Either someone gets sick or gets a bug bite or gets a headache. This is a perfect size first aid kit for putting in my car's glove box and it can also fit under the driver/passenger seat.

I really was quite happy with all the different pieces that came in such a small set. It has all the basics that you need and I will add my own little bags ofTylenol, ibuprofen, Benadryl, Etc. I have to say that the piece I liked best was the self winding flashlight. If you watch my video you can see just how excited I am about getting this one! As I looked over the quality of the case itself, I found that it was very well-made, sturdy, and the zipper was very smooth. All the actual individual items within the case appeared in good condition as well.

I really do like this little first aid kit and it is going to get lots of use!


To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B01ERBVU6K