Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Goreit LED Headlamp

As camping season comes upon us, it's time to send my kids off to summer camp. Not only that, but we do quite a bit of camping on the weekends as well around where I live so it's time to get my supplies ready. Safety has always been one of my biggest things, I guess you could say it's just because I'm a mom. Anyway, I've been wanting to move over from regular batteries to rechargeables for our headlamps when we're out and about. This particular headlamp fits the bill and is absolutely fantastic!

The quality of this particular product is extremely good. It is well-made and solid, a tiny bit heavier than I would've liked but that is only because of the battery pack in the back. The overall size is nice and I could only find a few manufacturing defects from the molding where the plastic stuck out a bit on the lamp case and was not smooth. The straps are comfortable, adjustable, and fit well on my head. I can definitely see being able to use this headlamp for several hours at a time if need be. One of the other very nice things about this particular product is that you get three ways to recharge the batteries! You could use a USB, a wall plug, or a car charger. No matter where we might be, we'll always have one of these three things available to us to recharge them if need be. But after reading that this can go 20 hours without having to recharge it, we may not need to haul all the cords after all!

The amount of light given off by this particular headlamp is amazing. It is so bright there's actually a warning that you should not look into the light itself or you could hurt your eyes. I am super happy with this purchase and it's going to be a great addition to our camping supplies!

To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B01E97XLM8