After having tried to Google cardboard feet are glasses, I find these are a nice next level, Yet not too expensive, set of glasses. Overall this fit is comfortable, the straps do not pull on my hair, and the foam padding around the face was comfortable.
I have a wide nose and so I definitely wanted to see if these would hurt overtime, but found that they didn't. There are a couple of things I think I would have been better in design though. For example, there is no way to adjust the distance between the lenses and your phone. There is also no way to adjust lenses lenses in or out depending on the spacing between your eyes; and lastly there is no 'activation' button that can be used to play some VR games. I believe the company did try to take a "one-size-fits-all most" approach from that perspective.
They were very comfortable and light in weight so they didn't pull my head down like other VR glasses have. I could find no major manufacturing defects for plastic pieces sticking out. On a side note, I think it was great that the company added a cleaning cloth and an iPhone 5 adapter. I do really like them as a mid-level set of glasses.
To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B018Z555CE