Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2016

C&L Carbon Fiber Bicycle Water Bottle Cage






This is a super well-made carbon fiber water bottle holder. I myself, have a carbon fiber Orbea road bike and up until now I had only had metal water bottle cages (2). I am so happy that I am slowly starting to add some small carbon fiber extra items to my bike. Upon receiving, I did not see any major flaws or manufacturing defects nor was it cracked or in anyway defective that I could tell.

As you can imagine, it is extremely light and you can see the typical carbon fiber pattern throughout the product. It is slightly flexible, (as it should be) and smooth to the touch. It is not extremely big, but is just the right size to hold a regular 16 to 24 ounce bottle. I love that included two standard screws with it and and putting it on took less than five minutes.

I'm extremely happy with this purchase and it looks great on my bike!

To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00YTXYHX0