So I've begun to do some swimming at my local pool for the summer to get in a few laps and try to get my fitness up. I ordered these goggles on Amazon because the way they were designed looked great to me. Unfortunately, these did not work well for me at all even though I really, really wanted them to. The design was such a nice concept and I really liked the ability to have the straps snapped behind the head rather than catching onto my hair.
I don't feel that I have an oversized head but just as other reviewers had said the one piece lens did not seal enough at the corners of my eyes to create a watertight seal. The gap was so wide I could put my pinky finger into it. Overall the design was very pretty and I liked the colors that it came in. I could find no manufacturing defects for pieces of plastic sticking out anywhere so the overall piece was nicely made in my opinion. I really do wish that it could have in a better fitting model. Perhaps they might fit my husband who's head is a bit wider.
To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B01DURZIII