The magnet is well-made, flexible, and I love the size. It's not too big at all and the magnet piece is nice and strong. It also came with a 3M adhesive sticker/backing in case you don't have a dishwasher that the magnet can normally hold onto (like one with a plastic front finish). The front of the magnet has that rubbery soft material and the letters and hand images are slightly raised up which was a nice touch. I did warn the kids not to drag it along the stainless steel finish or it would scratch and so far so good! I think the way it was presented on arrival in this great little box shows that the manufacturer/seller really wants to make a good impression on the buyer.
I am super happy with this purchase! It does everything I needed to do especially when I no longer have to answer one more question from the kids everyday! Ha!
To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B017NKI3KS