Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Ozeri Touch II Scale

Okay, are you ready to get on that plan to lose some weight? Are you looking for a scale that's not only gives you your weight has some other fantastic bells and whistles? Then look no further than this scale! I got this Ozeri Touch II to replace my Health-O-Meter scale that I've had forever. Now granted, my last scale was pretty good but it was big and bulky and you had to set things with your toe (like pick which profile you wanted to use and saving the info, etc.). But now......well....now I am totally IN LOVE with my new scale! All you have to do is enter your profile information once and every time you get on it, it already knows who you are in the family. I'm like WOW! I don't have to press any extra buttons at all. So...there I got.... I made a profile for my husband, myself, and my son in less than 3 minutes.

The quality of this particular scale is amazing. It is so thin compared to other electronic scales I've seen and it just looks professional! The display is very nice and bright and easily read as you're standing above it. The actual set, tare, and up and down arrows are not even raised buttons and it can sense the delicate touch when you put your finger on them as you make your profile. The plastic clear top cover almost looks like glass but is strong and the metal discs used are so smooth you can barely feel them under your feet. I could find new major manufacturing defects in the product like plastic pieces sticking out or rough/sharp edges. It is very well made.

Overall I think this is a wonderful new scale for our home and I love that it can cycle through all your different body settings so you can better track your weight loss journey. I feel it's gonna stick around my house for quite a while!

To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B004NXUAXW