Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2016

CubeCraft Acrylic Paint Set


These colors are incredibly vibrant and wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised just how smooth and bright each color could be. I do lots of crafts it home and having a nice small acrylic sat where I don't have to next time of extra colors is really nice. I think it was a great addition to have to small pallet with the set.

Overall the manufacturing quality of the tubes themselves was good however I did notice that some of the tubes seem to not have foil on the top while others did but I believe this could be due to a change in pressure during the shipping process to my location (I live at an elevation of 7000 ft).  I could find no issues with any of the colors and as I squeezed the tube the paint out came out nice and smooth. The colors glided onto the paper very nicely without any clumping. I feel that this is a very nice entry set of acrylic paints with great color choices.

To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B01A00QJEA