Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Classic Touch 6 piece Sheet Set - Gray


This is a beautiful and well-made bed sheet set. I will definitely be using these for spring and summer as they are nice and light. The color was very nice (I got gray) and in feeling the sheets, they are soft and comfortable when I was in bed. I checked all the stitching around each piece and found that all of them were well-made with no loose threads or tears from the manufacturing process.

A quick wash on delicates and cold water then drying at a low heat is how I take care of my sheets. The bedsheets held up well after being washed and dried, and once on the bed fit perfectly. I have a 17 inch deep mattress on the platform bed, and had no issues with them fitting.

Overall, the sheets are very simple in design and very comfortable. I think I will definitely be be picking up a few more sets of these for the bedrooms in my house. I am extremely please with how they feel.

To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B010B08YRE