I had previously ordered a anti-bark collar and it's him to be working well and also had the sensitivity setting. However after a short while it did stop working and now I've picked up this brand of dog collar in the hopes that it will work. So far so good.
I've got an English Springer spaniel who doesn't exactly bark very loud but does sort of a 'boof' sound but when she gets going she can't seem to stop even after she's been commanded to.
What I like best about this particular collar is that the sensitivity and shock can be tested with the little tool that comes with the product. I do like how it gives two warning beeps first and then will slowly increase in shock intensity. The nylon strap is made of a good material and I could find no major manufacturing defects in the actual big pieceIt's self. Although it takes a special battery, which most do, I had no trouble figuring it out and inserting the battery and then putting the strap over the covering.
After putting it on my dog and watching her for a while, sure enough I knew when the postman would be coming to deliver a box to my door. It worked beautifully and gave her enough time between beeps and the shock that she got the idea quickly. I will update this review should it fail to function after a short period of time like my last one, but right now, I am very happy with it.
To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B01B2K6V9K