Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2016

Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells


Last time I had a puppy we trained her to go outside with bells on the door handle. Now, seven years later she's an adult and we now have a new puppy train. So here I am again, on the Internet, shopping for a pair of dog door bells. I can't believe I was lucky enough to find on Amazon!

This is a very simple product but was well manufactured. The nylon rope holding the bells is tough and durable and will withstand many years if you needed. The bells themselves are a good solid metal and not too thin attached to a key ring run-through a loop hole. The bills are just loud enough that I can even hear themFrom one side of the house if need be. What I especially liked about this product once the ability to snap the button on one end if needed. Even the way the button was put onto the strap was very good.

Sure enough, my puppy Took straight too learning how to use this with a little treat incentive. It's almost TOO good and since she's too smart, she started ringing it just to go outside for the fun of it. Needless to stay say she got left out a little bit longer when that happened!

Overall I am very happy with this purchase!

To buy on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00X3PANY2